Senior iOS Engineer
Would you like the opportunity to work on mobile app projects seen by millions of people daily? Are you interested in developing products for the Sports and Entertainment world? Join us! We are an independent software development shop that creates custom apps and sites for sports, media and entertainment companies.
We are looking for highly talented iOS Engineers to join our office. All engineers write code about 80% of the time and attend meetings and review requirements the other 20%.
- 4+ years iOS development experience
- Projects on the App Store
- Strong knowledge of Objective C
- Understanding the patterns
- Ability to effectively use CocoaPods
- Understanding the basics of multithreaded programming
- English (good written and basic spoken)
- Competitive salary with regular pay and yearly bonus
- Good working environment, office conveniently located in the center of St Petersburg
- Medical Insurance
- English courses
- Opportunity to improve English skills by regular communication with native speakers
- Flexible work schedule
- Book club, events and democratic atmosphere in the team
- We will help in relocating from another city
Omnigon is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in digital content delivery in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they’ve made. Omnigon, headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including PGA TOUR, AS Roma, NASCAR, World Rugby, Arsenal FC, Little League International, the United States Golf Association (USGA), FOX Sports, Miami Heat and countless others.
Meet Some of Omnigon's Employees
Director, Sports Products
Nick spearheads Omnigon's Sports Product Division. He launches sports and entertainment products and onboards current and prospective clients—customizing software solutions to each client's needs.
Back to top