Senior Client Manager
Omnigon is looking to add to its leadership team within the client and account management area. A great candidate would have the ability to identify issues, opportunities, and revenue growth within existing clients. Familiarity with software development lifecycles from sale, through conception, development, quality assurance, and delivery is crucial. This is not a technical position, but all candidates must have experience working extensively in the digital space.
- Minimum consideration: 5-7 years managing digital engagements for high-profile brands and properties
- Experience in delivering large systems (CMS/VMS) or native mobile applications
- Understanding of web and mobile development technologies and project lifecycle processes
- Monitor and manage tone, oversee budgets and timelines, and resolve conflicts within large digital engagements.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work; experience working in fast-paced environment a plus
- A self-starter; strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Responsible for overall account management
- Manage client relationships and expectations; solicit and act on client feedback
- Plan for and manage client growth; experience with sales projections a plus
- Focus on generating revenue by identifying new opportunities within existing clients
- Lead by example and inspire confidence in others
- Demonstrate a solution-oriented approach to potential issues
- Has a "Get It Done" attitude
Omnigon is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in digital content delivery in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they’ve made. Omnigon, headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including PGA TOUR, AS Roma, NASCAR, World Rugby, Arsenal FC, Little League International, the United States Golf Association (USGA), FOX Sports, Miami Heat and countless others.
- Competitive salary, benefits
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment
- Great teammates, interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible work arrangements: telecommuting, schedule, dress code
Back to top