QA Automation Engineer
Omnigon is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer, with experience in Automation. We seek accomplished, detail-oriented, web-savvy software testing professionals with expertise in software development for testing.
The ideal candidate will have experience designing and building automated test infrastructure, broad IT skills encompassing system configuration and maintenance, distributed software development via the Git revision control systems, and automation experience.
At Omnigon, we are fortunate to work with the world’s leading sports, media and entertainment companies, many of whom operate 24/7. Because we work tirelessly to support our clients, there are times when we put in late night and weekend hours.
We are currently looking for two Quality Assurance Engineers.
Required skills and experiences:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Strong experience in core Java
- Strong experience in Selenium
- Familiarity in Rest API
- Strong experience in developing tests using JUnit/TestNG
- Experience in integration tests to Jenkins/Bamboo
- Demonstrated command line fluency on Windows, Mac and *NIX platforms
- Proven ability to develop and maintain software using patterns and industry best practices
- Experience with revision control systems
- A relentless passion for software quality
Nice to have:
- Experience in software development using Git
- Experience managing tasks and defects using Jira
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery processes and tools
- Thorough knowledge of QA best practices across the SDLC
- Bash Scripting
- Competitive salary with regular pay and yearly bonus
- 24 days paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Good working environment, office conveniently located in the center of Kiev
- English courses
- Opportunity to improve English skills through regular communication with native speakers
Omnigon is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in digital content delivery in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they’ve made. Omnigon, headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including PGA TOUR, AS Roma, NASCAR, World Rugby, Arsenal FC, Little League International, the United States Golf Association (USGA), FOX Sports, Miami Heat and countless others.
Back to top