Omnigon is seeking an experienced Project Owner who can lead teams of designers, engineers, and architects to deliver custom solutions for our clients, leaders in the sports, media and entertainment industries.
Our Project Owners are experience Project Managers by trade, they are enthusiastic problem solvers who thrive on being engaged in all levels of the engagement. To be successful, project owners must be able to guide both the client and the internal team to ensure that the tone of the engagement and the delivery is on track. They must think quickly under pressure, motivate their teams, and own the timely and accurate delivery of engagements. The ability to read between the lines, anticipate issues, and communicate consistently and accurately across various project channels are key requirements.
At Omnigon, we are fortunate to work with the world’s leading sports, media and entertainment companies, many of whom operate 24/7. Because we work tirelessly to support our clients, there are times when we put in late night and weekend hours.
This position reports into the VP of Client Services,based in New York City.
- 6 years of experience delivering custom software solutions
- Understanding of development technologies and third party applications
- Aptitude to identify project requirements
- Ability to lead productive calls, identify decisions made, and clearly state action items
- Experience with issue tracking and resolution software
- Ability to motivate, support and understand different project teams
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion
- Create overall project management documentation and work with the project team(s) to execute
- Monitor day-to-day activities of entire project team and ensure work is progressing as planned
- Work with clients to assess business needs and assist in establishing requirements by leveraging knowledge of sports and entertainment fields
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- Ability to work across several projects or as the primary Project Owner on a large-scale engagement
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across projects based on scope of work and project goals
- Actively monitor project risks and scope to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions; identify refinement opportunities and deliver improvements
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Present work to clients; participate in new business presentation opportunities
Omnigon is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in digital content delivery in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they’ve made. Omnigon, headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including PGA TOUR, AS Roma, NASCAR, World Rugby, Arsenal FC, Little League International, the United States Golf Association (USGA), FOX Sports, Miami Heat and countless others.
- Competitive salary, benefits
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment
Back to top