Omnigon is looking for a Product Manager to join our team. Product Managers are responsible for the goal, scope, and deadline of a project. They work with project requirements and the design team to understand and take ownership of the product. Then, they work with a project manager, the engineering teams, and the commercial team to deliver a product.
The Product Manager is a proactive, self-motivated, passionate thought-leader who is able to inspire and empower the larger global multidisciplinary product and services team. They bring a strategic outlook to all projects as well as contribute hands-on in order to move initiatives along.
- 4+ years managing PLMs (Product Lifecycle Management) in a digital environment focused on interactive, native and mobile web applications
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies and an innate understanding of product management’s role in various development methodologies
- Must demonstrate a proven track record of leading and delivering digital products and services
- Experience working with a project manager on a product and can describe the differences of the two roles.
- Client-facing experience with the ability to comprehend, simplify, internalize and communicate complex concepts to key stakeholders
- Exceptional leadership, communication and presentation skills with both internal teams and clients
- Fluent English, knowledge of French, German or Italian is a plus
- Strong understanding of user experience, technology and business strategy
- Emphasis on user-centered product design and data-driven decision making
- Understanding of key motivators in sports, entertainment and media verticals as it relates to product design
- Prior employment at an agency or in-house sports or entertainment company a plus
- Define and manage product roadmaps while ensuring the alignment and realization of business goals and strategies
- Assess and guide the strategic conversation around client business models while paying attention on their impact on the user experience
- Collaboratively lead client discussions and control the scope as well as the feedback loop by suggest product improvements, alternatives and additions to the overall experience based on subject matter expertise
- Guide the definition of the overall product vision, goals, functional specifications and requirements
- Collaborate with the Experience + Analysis Team (Design, Business Analysis and User Experience) to establish the best possible feature or product to bring to market
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation including (but not limited to) PRDs, user flows, user stories, use cases and functional specifications
- Help guide the prioritization of engineering activities and collaboratively assist with identifying the best technical implementation methods while working closely with Engineering and Quality Assurance teams on UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Assist in leading successful product launches that are on budget and on time
- Participate in responding to pitches and strategic business development conversations
Omnigon is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in digital content delivery in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they’ve made. Omnigon, headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including PGA TOUR, AS Roma, NASCAR, World Rugby, Arsenal FC, Little League International, the United States Golf Association (USGA), FOX Sports, Miami Heat and countless others.
- Competitive salary with regular pay and yearly bonus
- 31 days paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical Insurance
- Good working environment
- English courses
- Opportunity to improve English skills by regular communication with native speakers
Back to top