Omnigon (www.omnigon.com) is looking for a NodeJS Engineer who can work at a fast pace and deliver custom solutions for our clients, leaders in the sports, media and entertainment industries.
At Omnigon, we are fortunate to work with the world’s leading sports, media and entertainment companies, many of whom operate 24/7. We work tirelessly to support our clients.
- 3+ years of programming experience
- 2+ years of experience with NodeJS
- OO and functional programming in JS
- Experience with NPM
- Solid knowledge and experience with at least one Web Server frameworks
- Experience with Relational or Document-oriented DBs
- Strong experience with HTML templates
- Understanding of front-end technologies
- Unit Testing
- Git and branching workflows
- Good spoken English
- Competitive salary with regular pay and yearly bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Good working environment
- English courses
- Opportunity to improve English skills by regular communication with native speakers
Omnigon is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in digital content delivery in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they’ve made. Omnigon, headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including PGA TOUR, AS Roma, NASCAR, World Rugby, Arsenal FC, Little League International, the United States Golf Association (USGA), FOX Sports, Miami Heat and countless others.
Meet Some of Omnigon's Employees
Director, Sports Products
Nick spearheads Omnigon's Sports Product Division. He launches sports and entertainment products and onboards current and prospective clients—customizing software solutions to each client's needs.
Back to top