Mobile QA Engineer
Omnigon builds sites, apps, and systems for some of the biggest teams and brands in the world. We are looking for a QA Mobile Engineers to join our office. We seek accomplished, detail-oriented, web-savvy software testing professional(s) with expertise in software development for testing.
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering quality software products and apps. Experience in Sports, Media, and Entertainment preferred.
- Experience of mobile apps testing
- Experience of requirements testing
- Experience with requirements management software
- Automation experience will be advantage
- Good written and basic spoken English
- Competitive salary with regular pay and yearly bonus
- Good working environment, office conveniently located in the center of St Petersburg
- Medical Insurance
- English courses
- Opportunity to improve English skills by regular communication with native speakers
- Flexible work schedule
- Book club, events and democratic atmosphere in the team
- We will help in relocating from another city
Omnigon is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in digital content delivery in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they’ve made. Omnigon, headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including PGA TOUR, AS Roma, NASCAR, World Rugby, Arsenal FC, Little League International, the United States Golf Association (USGA), FOX Sports, Miami Heat and countless others.
Meet Some of Omnigon's Employees
Director, Sports Products
Nick spearheads Omnigon's Sports Product Division. He launches sports and entertainment products and onboards current and prospective clients—customizing software solutions to each client's needs.
Back to top