Manual Web QA Engineer
Would you like the opportunity to work on projects seen by millions of people daily?
Are you interested in developing products for clients in the Sports and Entertainment world?
If so, Omnigon might be the place for you.
We seek accomplished, detail-oriented, web-savvy software testing professional.
· Develop test plan
· Create and execute test cases
· Review test cases
· Report defects
· Follow QA process
· Report test results
Required skills and experience:
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced level of test design
- Advanced knowledge of Agile software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Understanding of HTML/ CSS, JSON, XML
- Advanced skills in web-sites testing
- Experience in root cause analysis
- Knowledge in developing test strategy and test plan
- Proven ability to develop and maintain software using patterns and industry best practices
- A relentless passion for software quality
Nice to have:
- Experience in managing tasks and defects using Jira
- Client facing skills
- Understanding of risk evaluation and mitigation techniques
- Thorough knowledge of QA best practices across the SDLC
· Competitive salary with regular pay and yearly bonus
· 24 days paid vacation and sick leave
· Medical Insurance
· Gym Membership
· Good working environment, office conveniently located in the center of Kiev
· English courses
· Opportunity to improve English skills by regular communication with native speakers
Omnigon is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in digital content delivery in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they’ve made. Omnigon, headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including PGA TOUR, AS Roma, NASCAR, World Rugby, Arsenal FC, Little League International, the United States Golf Association (USGA), FOX Sports, Miami Heat and countless others.
Meet Some of Omnigon's Employees
Director, Sports Products
Nick spearheads Omnigon's Sports Product Division. He launches sports and entertainment products and onboards current and prospective clients—customizing software solutions to each client's needs.
Back to top