Manual Web QA Engineer
Would you like the opportunity to work on projects seen by millions of people daily?
Are you interested in developing products for clients in the Sports and Entertainment world?
If so, Omnigon might be the place for you.
We seek accomplished, detail-oriented, web-savvy software testing professional.
* Develop test plan
* Create and execute test cases
* Review test cases
* Report defects
* Follow QA process
* Report test results
* Minimum 1.5 years of work experience in QA.
* Good oral and written English communication skills.
* Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies.
* Experience working in Agile/Scrum software development environment.
* Experience in testing web applications.
* Expertise in reviewing software requirements and translating them to test cases.
* Hands on experience using web developer tools to troubleshoot defects.
* Good understanding of HTML/ CSS, JSON, XML.
* Experience managing tasks and defects using JIRA.
* A relentless passion for software quality and eye for details.
Nice to have:
* Experience in testing mobile applications.
* Experience in test automation.
Competitive salary with regular pay and yearly bonus
24 days paid vacation and sick leave
Good working environment, office conveniently located in the center of Kiev
Opportunity to improve English skills by regular communication with native speakers
Omnigon is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in digital content delivery in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they’ve made. Omnigon, headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including PGA TOUR, AS Roma, NASCAR, World Rugby, Arsenal FC, Little League International, the United States Golf Association (USGA), FOX Sports, Miami Heat and countless others.
Back to top