Omnigon builds sites, apps, and systems for some of the biggest teams and brands in the world. We are looking for a solid DevOps Architect to join our team.
Our DevOps Architect help plan, build, and maintain highly available and highly reliable systems. Our development team is full of SWANs; Smart, Willing, Able and Nice people. Together, we grow and continuously learn to deliver better product. Our DevOps engineers are key to automating and building operational tools to ease infrastructure provisioning, monitoring and scaling. They improve our deployments, release processing, and system performance.
Would you like the opportunity to work on projects seen by millions of people daily?
Are you interested in developing products for clients in the Sports and Entertainment world? If so, Omnigon might be the place for you.
Required Technical Skills:
- 5+ years DevOps experience
- 5+ years of systems administration and engineering experience in a Linux-centric, multi-user environment (CentOS / Redhat / Ubuntu); 3-5+ years of experience in architecting and building automated, highly scalable and high availability infrastructure
- 3-5+ years automation and build software preferably in Bamboo and Chef. (Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible)
- Expertise in Amazon AWS: EC2, RDS, ELB, Cloud Formation;
- Fundamental Internet technologies, such as IP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, DNS and associated applications, including HTTP, SNMP, and VPNs. Virtual machines, Docker, Linux Container technology & concepts.
- Data storage technologies like MySQL and MongoDB. Configuration, optimization, maintenance, backups, failover;
- Monitoring tools: SNMP, Nagios
- Apache, Nginx, Varnish configuration (SSL, redirects, auth, etc)
- Tomcat and Java app server configurations
- System scripts and utilities in Python, perl, bash, bourne shell scripting, etc.
- Git, Subversion or other SCM software.
Required Leadership Skills:
- Experience providing technical guidance and mentoring to engineers.
- Ability to communicate with clients on a business level and translate their needs into a technical solution.
- Experience collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project.
- Demonstrated growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems.
- Ability to explain and evangelize cloud computing best practices.
- Speak and write well. You understand that the quality of your communication is a top priority.
- Holds AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate / Professional and / or AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Certifications
- Experience working with Azure and Google Cloud
- Competitive salary with regular pay and yearly bonus
- 24 days paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Good working environment, office conveniently located in the center of Kiev
- English courses
- Opportunity to improve English skills by regular communication with native speakers
Omnigon is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in digital content delivery in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they’ve made. Omnigon, headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including PGA TOUR, AS Roma, NASCAR, World Rugby, Arsenal FC, Little League International, the United States Golf Association (USGA), FOX Sports, Miami Heat and countless others.
Meet Some of Omnigon's Employees
Director, Sports Products
Nick spearheads Omnigon's Sports Product Division. He launches sports and entertainment products and onboards current and prospective clients—customizing software solutions to each client's needs.
Back to top