Omnigon is looking to add to its leadership team within the client and account management area.
This position will monitor and manage tone, oversee budgets and timelines, and resolve conflicts within large digital engagements. Omnigon delivers consulting services, design, and application/systems development for the world’s leading sports and entertainment clients. Subject matter expertise in sports and/or media is a major plus.
We will not consider any candidates without at least five years of experience managing digital engagements for high-profile brands and properties. Experience in delivering large systems (CMS/VMS), and/or native mobile applications is also a big advantage.
Candidates must have excellent interpersonal communication skills, and have the ability to inspire confidence amongst executive leadership.
The ability to identify issues, opportunities, and revenue growth within existing clients are keys to success in this role. Familiarity with the software development lifecycle from sale, through conception, development, quality assurance, and delivery is crucial. This is not a technical position, but all candidates must have experience working extensively in the digital space.
If you are an experienced project or account manager and love the idea of being immersed in the delivery of digital products for sports, media, and entertainment clients, …this could be your dream job.
This position reports to the VP of Client Services, based in New York.
- Years of experience: At least 5-7 years managing digital engagements for high-profile brands and properties
- Understanding of web and mobile development technologies and project lifecycle processes
- Experience delivering a software projects
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work; experience working in fast-paced environment a plus
- A self-starter; strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Responsible for overall account management
- Manage client relationships and expectations; solicit and act on client feedback
- Plan for and manage client growth; experience with sales projections a plus
- Focus on generating revenue by identifying new opportunities within existing clients
- Lead by example and inspire confidence in others
- Demonstrate a solution-oriented approach to potential issues
- Has a "Get It Done" attitude
Omnigon is a digital consulting firm that delivers strategic, technical and creative guidance and solutions to leaders in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Companies turn to us when they need to meet specific digital goals, but are not entirely sure the best way to achieve them. We strive to deliver groundbreaking products that strengthen the digital experiences of our partners’ brands, enabling them to continually foster meaningful conversations and relationships with their audiences. Headquartered in New York, and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, Omnigon is a growing multinational, multicultural company.
- Competitive salary, benefits
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment
Back to top