Would you like the opportunity to work on projects seen by millions of people daily?
Are you interested in developing products for clients in the Sports and Entertainment world?
If so, Omnigon might be the place for you!
- Strong knowledge of Java and OOP
- 6+ years of development experience
- Projects on the Google Play
- Understanding the life cycle of Activity and Fragment
- Experience in developing of multithreading programms
- Experience with version control system like Git, Svn, Mercurial, etc.
- Understanding the principles of database
- Experience in team management
- Good written and spoken English
- Partaking in opensource projects will be advantage
- Experience in developing of client-server apps will be advantage
- Competitive salary with regular pay and yearly bonus
- Good working environment, office conveniently located in the center of St Petersburg
- Medical Insurance
- English courses
- Opportunity to improve English skills by regular communication with native speakers
- Flexible work schedule
- Book club, events and democratic atmosphere in the team
- We will help in relocating from another city
Omnigon is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in digital content delivery in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they’ve made. Omnigon, headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including PGA TOUR, AS Roma, NASCAR, World Rugby, Arsenal FC, Little League International, the United States Golf Association (USGA), FOX Sports, Miami Heat and countless others.
Back to top