Analyst, Client Support Services
We are seeking an entrepreneurial entry level staff member to join our rapidly growing Client Support Services Team. Our Client Services team is dedicated to maximizing our clients' satisfaction and commitment to our services by collectively addressing their business needs with urgency and efficiency. We are looking for flexible and pro-active self-starters to be the vehicle of communication and support for concerns of our clients, their customers and our internal employees. This is a full time position and requires occasional 12 hour shifts on Saturday or Sunday. It is worth to mention that many entry level TCSS employees have climbed the latter and become Developers, Project Coordinaters and Project Managers.
- Must possess a service-oriented attitude, and ability to communicate and coordinate well with those internal and external
- Working knowledge of web technologies preferred
- Experience with some high level languages (PHP, HTML, JS, CSS)
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be willing to work monthly rotating shifts including morning, swing, graveyard and weekends
- Respond to, research, resolve or escalate user inquiries
- Acquire and maintain relevant knowledge of offered products
- Monitor all relevant internal and external systems
- Maintain support processes and tracking system
- Between 35-42k, based on experience.
Omnigon is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in digital content delivery in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they’ve made. Omnigon, headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including PGA TOUR, AS Roma, NASCAR, World Rugby, Arsenal FC, Little League International, the United States Golf Association (USGA), FOX Sports, Miami Heat and countless others.
- Work in a friendly, energetic atmosphere
- Weekly Fresh Direct delivery; fully stocked pantry
- Coffee and espresso bar
- Competitive salary, benefits and yearly bonus
Back to top