Technical Support Enginner
We are seeking an entrepreneurial entry level staff member to join our rapidly growing Technical Client Support Services Team. Our Client Services team is dedicated to maximizing our clients' satisfaction and commitment to our services by collectively addressing their business needs with urgency and efficiency. We are looking for flexible and pro-active self-starters to be the vehicle of communication and support for concerns of our clients, their customers and our internal employees. This is a full time position and requires occasional 8 hour shifts on Saturday or Sunday.
- Advanced English (in both verbal and written skills), effective communication skills especially with working with both technical and nontechnical colleague;
- At least 1 year of experience in customer facing Help Desk Support.
- Solid understanding of escalation / triage, client communication, incident management, ...);
- Self-management/organizational skills, goal & outcome oriented;
- Understanding of application support concepts and ITIL Service Management; experience in providing customer centric support;
- Methodical attitude and proactive/analytical, and team first mindset;
- Competency in creating and maintaining technical support documentation (runbooks, support cases, support training materials, ..).
- Ability to work independently and respond to multiple requests in a dynamic work environment;
- Proactive, assertive, and open-minded with high problem-solving capabilities;
- Motivated self-learner and the ability to work as a team player and contributor;
- Basic experience / familiarity with troubleshooting distributed systems;
- Basic experience / familiarity with mobile applications;
- Basic experience with AWS or any other hosting RackSpace, Azure;
- Basic experience with one or more Linux, systems: Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, etc;
- Basic experience with one or more Bash / Shell scripting or an object-oriented programming languages;
- Basic experience with one or more of the following technologies: Apache, Nginx, HTTP, SSL, Fastly, Akamai;
- Basic experience with one or more TCP/IP, IP networks, Firewalls, IP Tables, DNS, grep, tcpdump, netstat
- Provide client facing business-to-business and employee technical support for backend systems, content management systems, websites and mobile applications built by Omnigon.
- Act as a client facing support representative to Omnigon’s clients.
- Solve technical problems; respond to, escalate, and resolve user inquiries
- Contribute to technical support documentation (runbooks, support cases, support training materials, ..).
- Work with infrastructure, development, and business teams to solve technical problems.
- Initiate and manage business impacting issues by owning escalation / triage, client communication and incident management.
- Acquire and maintain relevant knowledge of offered products;
- Monitor and respond to application and server health for internal and external systems through series of dashboards
- Interact with vendors proactively and during outages.
- Contribute to the development of internal systems during non-peak hours.
- Competitive salary with regular pay and yearly bonus
- 31 days paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical Insurance
- Good working environment
- English courses
- Opportunity to improve English skills by regular communication with native speakers
- Omnigon is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in digital content delivery in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they’ve made. Omnigon, headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including PGA TOUR, AS Roma, NASCAR, World Rugby, Arsenal FC, Little League International, the United States Golf Association (USGA), FOX Sports, Miami Heat and countless others.
Meet Some of Omnigon's Employees
Director, Sports Products
Nick spearheads Omnigon's Sports Product Division. He launches sports and entertainment products and onboards current and prospective clients—customizing software solutions to each client's needs.
Back to top