- Work in a continuous deployment software development paradigm for mobile-centric and CMS backend applications.
- Work in new technologies and framework e.g Websocket, Reactive Functional Programming, NoSQLs and leading open source software.
- Build highly available and scalable REST APIs.
- Exposure to AQA frameworks.
- Exposure to cloud based solutions.
- Experience with Classic UI, Touch UI, OSGI bundles.
- 4+ years of experience with Java
- 2+ Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Strong understanding of advanced Java topics including multithreading, synchronization and debugging memory allocations of Java applications
- Experience with multi-author, multi-publisher, multi-dispatcher AEM installs.
- Familiarity with version control and issue tracking systems (e.g. GIT and Jira)
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented design and modular software architecture
- Experience with Linux or Unix environments
- A team player with excellent communications skills, energy, enthusiasm, and a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
Nice to know:
- One or more of
- Experience with Google Protobuf, Captn Proto, or other binary-based messaging mystems
- Experience with Apache Camel or similar technologies for enterprise integration patterns (BPEL, NMR)
- Experience with Zookeeper and Hadoop
- Android application development experience is a plus
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Competitive salary with regular pay and yearly bonus
- Good working environment
- Medical Insurance
- English courses
- Opportunity to improve English skills by regular communication with native speakers
- Flexible work schedule
- Book club, events and democratic atmosphere in the team
- We will help in relocating from another city
Omnigon is a team of digital strategists, artists and technologists working exclusively in digital content delivery in the sports, media and entertainment industries. Since its founding in 2008, Omnigon has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative and technical investments they’ve made. Omnigon, headquartered in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev and St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including PGA TOUR, AS Roma, NASCAR, World Rugby, Arsenal FC, Little League International, the United States Golf Association (USGA), FOX Sports, Miami Heat and countless others.
Back to top