A day in the life of...
OgilvyOne is a Customer Engagement agency. We makes brands more valuable to customers, and customers more valuable to brands. We make the connection more personal. The business better. The relationships richer.
We're looking for a talented Visual Designer with exceptional layout and craft skills to join our team. Someone who can design well accross a multitude of channels, from an innovative digital experience to a beautifully crafted adcept. They extend visual language, always mindful of how it looks, how it works and how to make it better.
We rely on you to...
- Collaborate with Designers, Creative Teams, UX, Strategy and Producers on the creation and production of campaigns, experiences and products
- Work on the creation and production of multiple campaigns and design solutions for the clients
- Execute design work to ensure final deliverables meet Ogilvy standards and client expectations
- Manage the quality of design throughout all phases of a project
- Present work and ideas internally and to clients
You are great at...
The ideal person:
- Is a passionate Designer, fluent in digital, print, mobile apps and branding
- Is a collaborator who understands how to challenge or embrace critical feedback to drive the creation of great work
- Is self aware and pragmatic with a desire to suceed in an ad agency
- Is a fresh thinker who embraces challenges and new methods of thinking
- Is self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communications skills
Required skills & experience:
- Previous design experience in web, advertising and typography
- Proficienct in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Microsoft Office and Acrobat
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top