Video Editor ( Contract 3 ~6 months)
Are you a great story teller? Grow your career with us!
We are looking for an experienced and creative Video Editor to join our team! As a Video Editor at Ogilvy, you will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes. We are looking for someone who loves making engaging videos in an environment that promotes teamwork, creativity and professionalism.
We’ll need a letter stating why you want to work with Ogilvy, and a few intriguing stories about your work experience. Also, include video examples of your work and salary requirements.
- Assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches storyboard / creative’s vision
- Be able to tell a cohesive story with recorded footage.
- Cut video sequences effectively to ensure the scenes are seamless and flow logically.
- Use creative techniques in designing graphics
- Input music, VO, graphics and effects.
- Keen sense of videography and producing high quality videos.
- Mentor a small team of junior editors / interns.
- Actively maintain expertise in the latest technology trends, techniques, and tools related to video editing and visual storytelling.
- BA or BS in communications, art, film, design, broadcast, audio, media production, or related field
- 3+ years of experience as video specialist of a similar role
- Experience using video and editing equipment
- Creative thinker and strong visual storyteller
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and on multiple projects at the same time.
- Good time-management skills
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to creative quality while meeting deadlines.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite including Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects, Premier, Illustrator, and Photoshop and/or other video production packages
- Strong understanding of the latest video compression techniques for web
- Technical experience with Mac machines including Mac OS and related software maintenance and troubleshooting
- Must submit a strong portfolio showing a variety of video content that clearly demonstrates capabilities
Back to top