Vice President, Employee Engagement (Freelance)
Ogilvy is currently seeking a highly skilled, accomplished employee engagement & communications professional at the VP or SVP level to join our public relations team. Our new team member will join us in a freelance capacity to start, with potential to move into a full time role if desired. Candidates must have strong client management skills, superior presentation skills and the ability to manage multiple global, national and local assignments. Candidates must also possess the ability to deliver and grow new business and possess a strong track record of managing account teams that deliver superior results. Must have strong experience in behavior-changing communications programs that engage leaders and employees of all levels across a variety of industries. Must be a strategic thinker and a results-oriented leader.
- Counsels clients toward successful employee engagement and internal communications programs.
- Ensures management of client expectations.
- Develops and manages projects and programs, including strategies, implementation plans, evaluation mechanisms, staffing plans, timelines and budgets.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing existing accounts.
- Develops and delivers client presentations.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key client contacts and ensures that client/agency relationships exist on multiple levels and grow over time.
- Leverages full resources of the firm and ensures the development of increased client/agency points of contact.
- In managing account teams ensures that work is delegated to the appropriate experience levels within the team structure.
- Provides proactive leadership to accounts, staff and clients.
- Leads in articulating and applying agency vision and resources
- Contributes to development of company revenue projections and shares responsibility for building and managing accounts for agency growth/profitability
- Attends and assists in preparing regular account "check-ups" with clients; presents accomplishments and plans for next period.
- Manages timely invoicing and follows up with clients when receivables are overdue.
- Leads growth of existing accounts.
- Leads team on new business program development and presentations.
- Bachelors degree required.
- 8-10+ years of previous public relations and communications experience.
- Demonstrated success/expertise in employee engagement a must.
- Proven ability to financially manage large accounts, including experience accurately forecasting budgets and keeping projects on schedule.
- Ability to perform with a high degree of independence; holds responsibility for overall account relationships.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top