Vice President, Employee Engagement
Ogilvy is currently seeking a highly skilled, accomplished employee engagement & communications professional with 8-10 years of related experience. Candidates must have strong client management skills, superior presentation skills and the ability to manage multiple global, national and local assignments. Candidates must also possess the ability to deliver and grow new business and possess a strong track record of managing account teams that deliver superior results. Must have strong experience in behavior-changing communications programs that engage leaders and employees of all levels across a variety of industries. Must be a strategic thinker and a results-oriented leader who can develop a strong team.
- Counsels clients toward successful programs.
- Ensures management of client expectations.
- Develops and manages projects and programs, including strategies, implementation plans, evaluation mechanisms, staffing plans, timelines and budgets.
- Acts with a high degree of independence; holds responsibility for overall account relationships.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing existing accounts.
- Develops and delivers client presentations.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key client contacts and ensures that client/agency relationships exist on multiple levels and grow over time.
- Leverages full resources of the firm and ensures the development of increased client/agency points of contact.
- In managing account teams ensures that work is delegated to the appropriate experience levels within the team structure.
- Provides proactive leadership to accounts, staff and clients.
- Leads in articulating and applying agency vision and resources.
- Provides leadership in driving a positive work culture.
- Is a positive role model and mentor for others in the firm.
- Displays strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understands business trends for industry segment/products.
- Routinely displays strong people management and development skills.
- Presents in an effective and persuasive manner.
- Cultivates marketable body of functional or subject matter expertise.
- Has knowledge of contractual agreements and their impact on agency procedures.
- Manages budget development and monitoring of financial performance.
- Contributes to development of company revenue projections and shares responsibility for building and managing accounts for agency growth/profitability.
- Attends and assists in preparing regular account "check-ups" with clients; presents accomplishments and plans for next period.
- Manages timely invoicing and follows up with clients when receivables are overdue.
- Leads growth of existing accounts.
- Leads team on new business program development and presentations.
- Delivers strong analyses, strategy and concepts to new program development.
- Participates in professional or other relevant organizations to build awareness of the firm.
- Identifies and leads the pursuit of new business opportunities within and across company offices and practice areas.
- Bachelors degree required.
- 8-10 years of previous public relations and communications experience.
- Proven ability to financially manage large accounts, including experience accurately forecasting budgets and keeping projects on schedule.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top