Vice President, Brand Marketing
Ogilvy Public Relations is currently seeking a Vice President to join our Brand Marketing team. This senior PR professional will serve as the team lead and client partner for a large technology account, overseeing all aspects from day to day deliverables to long term strategy and financial planning. Our VP will also be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities; with both our existing and potential accounts within the consumer and consumer tech space. S/he will serve as a valued leader, mentor and resource for the greater team, exemplifying and managing achievement of the firm’s vision, values and management philosophies.
- Drive all aspects of client service, including strategy and program development for technology client, developing and executing successful public relations strategies and programs.
- Maintain regular dialogue with senior leaders within client’s business operation, both in the U.S. and overseas.
- Integrate with other senior leads on the business at Ogilvy PR and in other Ogilvy disciplines.
- Effectively manage account team to ensure that work and service is delegated to the appropriate experience levels within the team structure.
- Support client/agency teams in other global markets as necessary
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, leading or otherwise participating fully in office/firm new business efforts.
- Partner with talent acquisition on efforts to attract, hire, train and develop new staff members.
- Manage overall performance assessment, training and development of relevant staff.
- Routinely invest in building agency accounts, capacities and resources.
- Manage overall financial performance of accounts, assuring proper client-related financial procedures are followed.
- When necessary and appropriate, intervene with account teams and clients to address financial and billing issues.
- Continually seek new ways to learn, improve and contribute.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in public relations, with proven expertise in successfully driving technology accounts, preferably with mobile and IOT clients
- Broad understanding of the consumer technology landscape including emerging tech products and advancements (mobile, consumer tech, accessories/wearable technologies; enterprise, etc.)
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to set priorities, develop work plans, and monitor progress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Previous experience managing and mentoring junior level staff
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Ogilvy Public Relations (Ogilvy PR) is a global, multi-disciplinary communications leader operating in more than 85 offices across six continents. In 2013, for the second consecutive year, Ogilvy was named Cannes Lions Network of the Year and Most Effective Agency Network by the Effie Global Effectiveness Index. Ogilvy was also named Best Digital Consultancy in the World, Most Creative Agency and Best South-East Agency by the Holmes Report. Ogilvy PR integrates deeply with all Ogilvy & Mather disciplines (advertising, direct marketing, activation, promotional, digital and entertainment) through the proprietary Ogilvy Fusion™ approach to delivering comprehensive, business solutions through content creation, community building, and communications with measurable results. Ogilvy PR is a unit of Ogilvy & Mather, a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY), and one of the largest marketing communications companies in the world. For more information, visit our website at www.ogilvypr.com or follow us on Twitter at @ogilvypr.
Back to top