Technical Project Manager
Ogilvy is looking for a Technical Project Manager to work within our Worldwide IT team leading and managing the full SDLC on global enterprise level projects. Reporting directly to the Enterprise Architect, the Technical PM is a key member of the team working deeply with internal technology teams and business units to keep projects on track for timely delivery. Ideally, you are a true technical enthusiast with a thorough understanding of modern software development and infrastructure, comfortable in deep conversations with technical team members, and the ability to immerse yourself in projects, asking questions, anticipating bottlenecks, and facilitating solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of enterprise-level project management working on global technology solutions at one of the world's leading advertising and marketing companies.
- Responsible for managing the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) for key projects (initiation through testing and deployment).
- Co-ordinate and manage team resources responsible for delivery.
- Develop appropriate project plans, requirements documents, technical and functional specifications, and estimates in response to work and change requests.
- Report status, issues, risks and change requests to relevant stakeholders on a regular basis. This will include reporting against budget, productivity, capacity, development effectiveness, and others as necessary.
- Interface with business users on a regular basis to ensure systems objectives are met.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of both the business supported and the applications developed (including application interfaces).
- 5+ Years of Enterprise Global Project Management Experience
- Bachelor of Computer Science (or equivalent) is highly desirable.
- PMP/CSM Certification preferred but not required
- Large, enterprise-level, global project management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong ability to develop and enhance relationships with clients and peers.
- Significant experience in the SDLC of application and web development.
- Experience with managing various technology projects used within the portfolio including: Java, LAMP-Based Systems, Microsoft .net, web development, etc.
- Experience in managing teams of up to 10 technical staff in delivering enterprise business applications.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery in a matrix structure.
- Deep understanding of the technical aspects of a project; must be comfortable with technical concepts and terminology.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top