Technical Project Coordinator
The Lacek Group, a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing direct and interactive marketing agency dedicated to helping companies establish and grow relationships with their best customers. Our client engagements include award-winning loyalty programs for some of the world’s most recognized brands. We currently have a great opportunity for a Technical Project Coordinator.
This person will be responsible for supporting the Technical Project Management team in the day-to-day management of complex technology integration projects for TLG’s clients. This individual will work with both internal teams and clients. The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be comfortable managing high volume projects and will not be distracted by the need to frequently shift contexts.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation, including meeting notes, status reports, and change management and client approval documents
- Coordinate project personnel and activities including planning, scheduling and assignment of work
- Hold or support regular team meetings to manage schedule, obtain updates, discuss issues, and resolve problems with the project
- Prepare and present regular progress reports to management and client.
- Support day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assists with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project
- 1+ years of project coordination experience, or similar experience
- Experience at a marketing agency or professional services is a plus
- Maturity and experience necessary to interact with multifunctional teams and clients
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to succeed in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent meeting facilitation skills
- Strong business acumen and problem solving skills
- Experience with agile project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top