A day in the life of...
This is a brand new role to work on one of the big WPP wins of 2017. We are currently building an expert team to service all of our new clients who are based in London. We will eventually have a large centralized team spanning all media specialisms based at our new fabulous offices in Sea Containers on the South Bank.
It's a very exciting time to join Ogilvy and be involved in the growth of a fresh and dynamic team servicing one of the most famous brands in the world!
We are looking for an intelligent team player who will provide an efficient, pro-active and reliable service, along with being approachable, courteous and helpful to the all members of the wider client team as and when required. Working closely with the Executive Assistant to the WPP Team Lead, this role is a step into Account Management for somebody that is eager to learn and has ambition to grow & progress over time.
We rely on you to...
- Assist with diary management for Team Leaders and support for wider team members as and when required
- Expenses and timesheet support for senior members of team
- Book meeting rooms using our internal meeting room system Condeco
- Arrange couriers and taxi's / venues for special events / refreshments & catering internally & externally
- Arrange national and international travel, working with American Express Travel
- Assist with Powerpoint / Keynote presentations for meetings
- Assist in organising team events and meetings
- Keep track of team birthdays, contact details and annual leave
- Work with FinancePlus on issues relating to invoices / payments / budgets
- Assist with the client Team online filing system
- Direct enquiries to the right people for the most efficient response
- Cover for other Team Secretary's as and when required
- Be a social spark who can help create a unifying culture and vibe for the team
- Make the client team a cultural part of the Ogilvy group
You are great at...
- A good level of administration experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint / Keynote on Mac
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Ad agency or media experience an advantage but not essential
Required Behaviours and Attitudes:
- Ability to work well using own initiative – very important in this fast-paced environment!
- Be an excellent multi-tasker and keep to a good momentum – speed is essential!
- Be 'The Hub' – keeping tabs on everything that is going on and act as the core of the team, including knowing where the team members are regularly
- Communication is key – converse effectively in person and not just via email, getting to know the team and clients
- Continuously build good working relationships
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top