Talent Manager (HRBP)
- Tokyo, Japan
Talent Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues which involve managing activities such as recruitment, employee relations, performance management and talent management.
- Drive Performance Management Cycle (Career Conversation) and build talent development culture.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Plan and facilitate career conversation program for more than 70% regular participation
- Manage a systematic employee follow up cycle as well as adhoc employee relations
- Manage and update organization structure and reporting line to ensure organization effectiveness and optimize talent allocation
- Identify staffing needs and lead the hiring process from sourcing, interviewing and offer.
- Implement annual employee survey and follow up result
- People oriented and results driven
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Overall knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience with Talent Management & HR Metrics
- Bilingual: English/Japanese, 8-12 years’ experience in HR, BA or above
Back to top