The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers. We have an immediate need for a full-time Systems Architect.
Our Information Technology team is responsible for supporting our clients’ database, analytic and marketing programs. The Systems Architect role will strategically design and implement in-house information systems and networked software architectures/platforms that support core organizational functions, and assure their high availability.
As a Systems Architect, you will:
- They will manage, monitor, document, and implement servers and server software including but not limited to Linux, SQL Server, QEMU/KVM, and J2EE servers.
- Develop and execute test plans to check infrastructure and systems technical performance. Report on findings and make recommendations for improvement.
- Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and maintaining corporate systems and servers.
- Ensure that proposed and existing systems architectures are aligned with organizational goals and security objectives.
- Support and manage security objectives, infrastructure and processes.
- Actively manage and respond to incidents and requests
- Manage interdepartmental collaboration with development group by participating in group meetings, guiding configuration and assisting in debugging application/configuration errors.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in administering servers and troubleshooting hardware/software and helpdesk support.
- Knowledge of enterprise applications and technologies such as Linux, Microsoft product line, databases, virtualization.
- Experience in developing strategic systems architecture plans.
- In-depth technical knowledge of network, PC, and Windows operating systems.
- Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
- Experience in systems design and development.
- Experience in administering servers and troubleshooting hardware and helpdesk support.
- Strong knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices.
- Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task, shifting priorities while maintaining continuity.
- Linux configuration/scripting
- Application server support
- Security and/or infrastructure experience would also be a significant benefit
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top