You are a hybrid senior strategist and business driver, with strong understanding of how healthcare brands grow in the Social Age. You are comfortable in dynamic, fast-paced, international work environment. You can adapt to a changing brief. You believe in both the traditional & the new world of advertising. You constantly explore what’s next in the world of brand building. You push the traditional and safe nature of pharma outside of the status quo. You strive to be proactive but thrive when pressured to be reactive. You have a keen understanding of how to manage the realities of the pharmaceutical industry while continually pushing for innovation, data driven strategies, and audience first approaches.
You are comfortable managing a dynamic team of experts with a range of skills and levels and working to create and autonomous environment that fosters talent and business growth.
- Be the “go-to” thought leader and expert in integration of social and the healthcare industry
- Strategically grow and guide portfolio of key clients
- Lead and represent the healthcare business within the social media group of Ogilvy – including managing a team of dedicated experts while also facilitating the education of the larger social community on how to apply social strategy to the healthcare vertical
- Create synergies between social and other disciplines - PR, customer engagement, analytics,
- Lead innovation and implementation of key strategic frameworks in the healthcare group
- Oversee quality and development of a range of deliverables including creative briefs, brand platform strategies, social playbooks, pitches and more
- Educate and train non-social experts within the Ogilvy Health group on the power of social media
- Manage and grow senior team members of social strategy team
- Be the go-to social leader in all new business efforts for Ogilvy Health
- Build strong relationship with creative leaders and creative community
- Become strong contributor in a global thought-leadership network
- US & Global experience
- 7 – 15 years of experience
- Proven experience in brand and communications planning
- Strong experience in the healthcare vertical
- Proven success driving organic business growth
- Proven successful collaboration with creative leaders and complex creative teams
- Proven thought-leadership
- Management of teams of strategists and cross-disciplinary teams
- Knows how work with media experts with focus on digital and social media
- Understanding of landscape with focus on social media
- Willingness to learn, explore, and reinvent.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills. Ability to write and deliver persuasive presentations is critical
- Strong skills in managing business growth elements such as staff plans, scopes, etc.