Strategist, Engagement Planning
An Engagement Planner engineers layered combinations of stimulus in order to influence behavior. In so doing, they recognize the potential value of all pieces of the consumer's experience (not just paid media) aiming to deliver valuable 'engagement' with the brand.
There is a natural and intended dependency between engagement planning and the behavioral and channel planning which complement it. However, the engagement planner is much more closely linked to the agency's creative process and output across all channels.
To be successful, this individual will implement and manage an engagement model which focuses on executing creative strategies and brand priorities across channels.
- Manage day-to-day engagement planning duties for a large, dynamic, global account
- Report directly to the Planning Director of North America
- Deep integration with all channel leads and support of all channel initiatives
- Incorporate knowledge and insights about consumers' media usage into the creative process
- Work with technology lead to vet innovative technologies and platforms against existing strategies and implementing where appropriate
Required Skill Set:
- A creative mind: the ability to not just brief creative teams on the strategy but also be an active partner in the execution and integration of the creative that realizes that strategy
- Innovator, dot connector w/ability to translate into actionable plans
- Strong collaborator, influencer - drives change through ideas and actions
- Strong program and process management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and documentations skills
- Knowledge of and experience with digital strategy, tactics, and program execution
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top