Sr. Brand Strategist
• Development of brand strategies from inspiration to execution:
o Source and apply business and consumer data to gain data-driven and compelling insights to address client business issues.
o Crafts creative briefs and provides clear persuasive briefings to Creatives.
o Recommends and implements research that will aid in the consumer insight gathering and strategic process.
o Represents the consumer in client meetings and presents research/strategy findings.
o Utilize Ogilvy planning tools to facilitate direction and discovery, identification of opportunities and strategy development (understand business ambition map customer journeys, write briefs), and measurement (defining key brand KPIs).
o Collaborate with accounts and creative teams to guide the generation of ideas, development, and presentation of creative work, and steer implementation of strategy to results.
o Integration/alignment of communication solutions to total brand communication/campaign plans across channels
• Manage day-to-day planning duties for accounts handled.
• Build yours and the agency’s reputation through 1 to 2 POV articles every year
• Three+ years of experience in at least one aspect of strategic planning or related field.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Familiarity with most forms of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and working knowledge of when and how to apply them to a given client challenge.
• Ability to work directly with clients and develop relationship as a trusted advisor on behalf of the agency.
• Ability to work simultaneously across multiple clients and projects
• A self-starter, able to work independently: shaping and delivering your own projects
• Creative mind: Has the ability to not just brief creative teams but to be an active partner in the creative development, from ideation to execution.
• Great speaker and storyteller: Ability to present complex strategies and frameworks in a simple and engaging way.
• Curiosity: Has a desire to know more, and is open to all possibilities. Looks beyond the obvious to ask “why?”, with a strong interpretation of information, and synthesizing it into a compelling point of view: spotting trends and patterns, an innate curiosity and insight into human behavior, an instinct for popular culture, and a nuanced understanding of creative work are critical.
• Courage: Shows bravery in making decisions and stands by values and beliefs
• Persistence: Shows determination to achieve the right results.
Back to top