- Leading Community Management across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. Communicating with customers, flagging topics for escalation and leading crisis management strategy on social.
- Assisting with the development, strategy and implementation of Social best practices across: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Campaign manage social always-on content and lead on socially reactive content, when necessary.
- Manage workload and lead global team of community managers, signing off community management and training on tools, brand tone of voice and best practice.
- Lead on International always-on program, ensuring high quality work is delivered on time by global team and suggesting content topics and innovation opportunities.
- Act as social lead for creative team, assisting with briefs and suggesting best practice and opportunities for optimisation.
- Leading Client relationship on “Always-On” UK and International Social.
- Have the ability to work very closely with the Social Media performance team to ensure all comms are developed, deployed and measured in line with best practices.
- Able to interpret social media metrics data and in turn, communicate and implement relevant insights and learnings to creative teams and the international community management team.
- Identify key tactical moments for the brand and have the ability to swiftly put them into action with the creative team.
“All roads lead to the work.” A very simple idea at the heart of our agency.
Our work is the product of what we come together to do, it defines how we work together and ultimately what we are judged on. It is what drives the close partnerships we have with our clients and delivers the value we bring to their businesses.
At Ogilvy we all work together to create the conditions within which great creative work can happen. No excuses, no exceptions, no shirking, no blame. We’re in this together.
We work for some of the most famous brands in the world. From global super brands – BP, Barclays, Phillips and Unilever to some of the UK’s most popular names -Boots, BA, Vodafone, Heineken and Bassett’s.
We create the conditions in which great work can thrive. This requires us to be creative, entrepreneurial, strategic, resilient, understanding and at times courageous.
“In the modern world of business, it is useless to be a creative original thinker unless you can also sell what you create.”
See Inside the Office of Ogilvy
Ogilvy is one of the largest marketing communications networks in the world. Founded by David Ogilvy in 1948, Ogilvy’s commitment to innovation has made it a global leader in brand advertising. It’s used its marketing know-how to build some of the most recognizable brands in the business, including clients like Sears, American Express, and IBM—all while maintaining its strict standard of creative excellence.
Back to top