Social Media Supervisor, Social Lab
Social Lab is seeking a Social Media Supervisor to join our Team. This is an advanced role in the Neo organization, requiring a blend of knowledge across performance marketing, analytics, and media execution. This role will have daily interaction with the social team members plus members of our clients' corporate performance marketing team, spending significant time in communication with the client to define and direct media analysis and insights across a large global organization. The Social Media Supervisor is someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, is passionate about all things related to paid social and paid social strategies and innovations, and cares for their team and their clients like family.
You will be managing a highly technical and sophisticated client relationship, developing big-picture business strategies and striving for client growth. You will be working with search, programmatic and display teams, business owners and analytics to develop new uses for media insights and working on integration with new media and technology partners. You'll setup and launch new insights, help develop new views on data, and help define our clients' global strategy.
We'd like you to be highly familiar with the best industry practices of biddable media, including paid search and programmatic. You'll understand the core concepts behind media optimization and analytics, have knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing, and know how to pull intelligence from raw data.
- Three to five years of experience in performance media, mostly paid social buying
- An expert's ability to analyze campaign performance and research results using a variety of numerical and IT tools
- An ability to execute paid social media strategies and to communicate them to both technical and lay persons alike.
- Maintain a strong familiarity, if not outright expertise, with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and macros.
- Solid knowledge of paid social marketing platforms, paid social PMDs, tracking and tagging methods, and various analytic packages. Knowledge of 4C and/or Sprinklr is a plus
- The ability to work independently without daily oversight.
- Oversight and contribution to reporting, analysis and optimization.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and on multiple projects.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Work as the point of contact of the Social team, overseeing one or several Planners deliverables
- Demonstrate an active interest in advancing the success of our clients.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top