Social Media Community Manager
Ogilvy & Mather Miami is seeking a junior-level communications professional to join us as a Content and Community Manager in the Miami office.
As a content and community manager, you will join a very smart, talented and dynamic group of professionals working on a prestigious list of clients. Our ability to deliver successful campaigns, find creative solutions and exceed client expectations has earned us a reputation as a valued partner and industry leader.
- Oversee communication's strategy across client social media platforms, including daily content and community management of social platforms.
- Responsible for publishing content, moderating conversation and responding to consumers.
- Manage online discussions by listening and responding to users, where appropriate, in a timely and authentic manner
- Optimizes social media strategy on an ongoing basis, including researching and launching new social media channels when relevant
- Run campaigns and promotions to encourage participation on social media initiatives
- Deliver actionable insights, specific recommendations on how to improve social activity by monitoring and analyzing brand conversations
- Identify new creative opportunities to leverage social and digital platforms to extend brand messages
- Work closely with clients and account teams on the development of social media programs and strategies
- Prepare reports summarizing the results of social media campaigns
- Knowledge of social media and digital culture from theory to real
- 1-2 years marketing, advertising or communications experience with emphasis on social media engagement
- Agency experience preferred
- BA/BS (communication, journalism, marketing or related field preferred)
- Able to make creative suggestions in interest of the organization
- Excellent written communication skills with an emphasis on proofreading and grammar excellence
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top