Social Account Executive - Social.Lab
Social.Lab was acquired three years ago by Ogilvy and now sits at the heart of the Ogilvy group as its deep social expert. We develop dynamic content strategies that make brands, sales and customer value grow. We match great creative ideas, social-by-design executions with effective distribution and leading expertise in paid media in social. And we implement them through appropriate, agile and effective production capabilities. Last but not least, we measure, learn and optimise… if we can daily. Because today we can.
Social.Lab is the fastest growing offer of the Ogilvy Group worldwide. In the last 3 years it has quintupled its size. As a leading social media agency, Social.Lab is now active across 3 continents and 7 markets with 160 employees.
The Account Executive plays a critical and active role in the project management of social media campaigns and programs. As such he/she will closely with the Account Managers, at Social.Lab and Ogilvy, in order to ensure the smooth running of the account – operationally, creatively, and financially.
The Account Executive will work on main clients and projects. This is a great opportunity to work for a key brands who has embraced a strategic role for social in the pursuit of both brand building as driving sales and eCommerce.
What we want from you:
- Manage the delivery projects enthusiatically and efficiently in collaboration with Account Managers – ensuring all elements of projects are delivered on time and budget
- Assure day to day financial management of projects and team administration
- Organise key team initiatives such as new starters, creative resourcing.
- Build strong relationships with team members, internal stakeholders and clients
- Pursue great organisation and reporting e.g. status reports.
- Be an active social media user and be eager to learn all about how brands can embrace social media effectively
- Recent and relevant industry experience
- Active social media user
- Great organization skills
- Razorsharp attention to detail
- Good writing skills
- A willingness to learn and grow with the account
- Educated to degree level
- Experience working for large accounts
- Experience with Social Media for brands Removal Date 02-Feb-2018
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top