Social - Account Director
Ogilvy PR London is seeking a dedicated Account Director within the [email protected] team to champion and lead social and digital strategy and delivery across paid, owned and earned social media platforms for blue chip brands.
This person will provide direction on a brand’s social presence, social business frameworks, content planning and social channel management.
This direction will also impact influencer programmes, search, content partnerships, behavioral targeting and more.
Required Knowledge & Task Areas:
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in the digital communications space; background must include senior-level experience in an agency environment or other client-facing setting.
- Proven track record of leading major accounts and exceptional client service skills; global brand management experience or other large well-known entities is strongly preferred.
- Strong line management and recruitment skills
- Develops and manages current and new business projects and programmes
- Outstanding research and analytical skills
- Superior communication, organizational, and project management skills
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Understanding of content creation and paid media formats
Removal Date 18-Oct-2017
Back to top