SEO Content Strategist
[email protected] was launched in January 2006 as the media planning and buying arm of the Ogilvy Group. Services include; Paid Search, SEO, Display, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, DRTV, Radio and Print.
With 35 offices worldwide and 700 employees we are one of the largest digital media networks in the world.
Culture & Atmosphere
[email protected] is innovative and exciting. The team is vibrant and friendly. The client relationships are some of the longest standing in the industry and require a meticulous and professional attitude and approach.
The SEO Content Strategist will work together with Account Managers and Account Director in managing the clients’ content and organic search strategy. Responsibilities include:
- Develop content and SEO strategy across multiple clients.
- Support the Account teams from strategic perspective.
- Coordinate team members to ensure that content and SEO tasks are delivered in a timely and integrated manner.
- Participate in new business pitches and building content and SEO proposals.
- Management of Social Listening and Consumer Intent Modelling projects (training and introduction will be provided).
- Genuine interest and previous experience in SEO and content, (previous experience of managing international projects a plus)
- Managerial experience will be a plus
- Clear verbal and written communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Organised and methodical, with excellent time and project management skills
- Proactive, outgoing, not afraid to learn/share knowledge au
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Analytical mind-set and technical SEO knowledge
- Language skills advantageous
- Fun, vibrant, friendly team and office atmosphere
- Great career progression
- Great benefits
- Opportunity to work on global industry-leading clients
- Opportunity to work within integrated teams of online and offline specialists
- Training in all aspects of digital media Removal Date 28-Oct-2017
Back to top