SEO Account Manager
was launched in January 2006 as the media planning and buying arm of the Ogilvy
include; Paid Search, SEO, Display, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, DRTV,
Radio & Print
clients include: HSBC, IBM, Intel, Sony, Nestle, Smythson
35 offices worldwide and 700 employees we are one of the largest digital
networks in the world
is innovative and exciting. The team is vibrant and friendly. The client relationships are some of the
longest standing in the industry and require a meticulous and professional
attitude and approach.
SEO Manager will work together with other AMs and with the support of the
Account Director in managing the clients' natural search programs.
- Develop and implement SEO strategy across a dedicated global client.
- Train and support the Account Executives in their daily tasks.
- Monitor and report on website performance & local market activity based on Global
- Coordinate team members and outside partners to ensure that SEO tasks are
delivered in a timely and integrated manner.
- Maintain and grow relationships with clients and partners via phone, emails and
- Participate in new business pitches and building SEO proposals.
- Contribution to and project management of Social Listening and Consumer Intent
Modelling projects (training and introduction will be provided).
- Genuine interest previous work experience in SEO,
(previous experience of managing international SEO projects a plus).
- Managerial experience will be a plus
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML and web standards. Any experience
in programming languages will be a plus
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
(including presentation skills)
- Advanced Excel skills with strong focus on correlating
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to interact
well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a
fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Organised and methodical, with excellent time and
project management skills
- Proactive, outgoing, not afraid to learn/share
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Analytical mindset and technical knowledge
- Language skills advantageous.
- Fun, vibrant, friendly team and office atmosphere
- Great career progression
- Great benefits
- Opportunity to work on global industry-leading clients
- Opportunity to work within integrated teams of online
and offline specialists
- Training in all aspects of digital media
Removal Date 13-Apr-2018
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top