Senior Vice President, Healthcare
Ogilvy Public Relations Healthcare Practice is in search of a Senior Vice President for one of its largest Healthcare Accounts. For this role the talent would need to have prior experience in Oncology.
The work spans everything from data/regulatory milestones, to large-scale consumer awareness campaigns, to though leadership. The global Immuno Oncology SVP is responsible for leading both the branded and unbranded workstreams converging global, EU and US-based medical meetings, EU regulatory approvals, equipping the clients markets with resources, and on the unbranded side, a large-scale European awareness campaign featuring a celebrity, public service announcements, patient research and a digital/social campaign.
A senior vice president significantly contributes to the firm’s overall performance and revenues, identifies and develops new business opportunities and serves as a valued leader and resource for clients and client account teams. Senior vice presidents exemplify and manage achievement of the firm’s vision,values and management philosophies. Minimum 12 years experience + Healthcare PR experience is required.
- Is responsible for developing account program objectives and strategies, and overseeing development of budgets and timelines
- Actively leads the growth and development of their respective agency practice area
- Effectively manages account teams to ensure that work and service is delegated to the appropriate experience levels within the team structure.
- Identifies new business opportunities within client organization and opportunities to grow account organically
- Leverages resources across practice areas and geographical areas to ensure organic growth
- Develops the professional and management skills of team members; provides ongoing feedback and training opportunities for team
- Lends particular skills, capabilities or knowledge to assist managing directors in problem solving on behalf of clients, teams or general management of the office
- Is utilized as an agency resource and lends professional creativity to client and new business engagements
- Manages overall financial performance of accounts or business unit
- Develops monthly projections; oversees team billing
- Leads efforts to develop and achieve company revenue and profitability projections.
- Identifies and develops new business opportunities
- Leads new business pitches and is instrumental in pitch process from start to finish
- Manages overall performance assessment, training and development of relevant staff
- Provides timely feedback on job performance to direct reports
- Responsible for identifying and offering growth opportunities and professional skills development opportunities to direct reports
- Seeks opportunities to work with other senior managers to improve processes, build morale and enhance reputation of practice/office
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Minimum twelve years experience
- Prior experience in Public Relations Healthcare
- Prior experience working on Oncology account
- Data/regulatory milestones
- Product communications
Back to top