Senior Training Specialist, Learning & Development (temp to perm)
Ogilvy is currently seeking a Senior training specialist to join our growing L&D team. The ideal candidate will be an equally experienced Instructional Designer & Facilitator, able to effectively design and deliver effective learning solutions for our company across North America.
- Work with Training Manager, HRBP's, and subject matter experts to translate business objectives and related learning needs into scalable and effective learning solutions and initiatives that align with business priorities
- Partner with internal and external SME's to design and develop relevant content, facilitator guides, handouts, and other learning aids
- Design instructional materials and activities that support employee learning and performance
- Present and facilitate training programs using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, webinars, videos, or lectures
- Maintains records of training activities and employee progress and monitors effectiveness of programs to adjust training content and delivery accordingly* Provide all employees with resources to utilize post-training for professional development
- Develop and manage detailed project plans to ensure that all program deliverables meet quality standards and timeline agreements with relevant team members and key stakeholders
- Develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities and regularly monitors and reports results to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate
- Monitors and evaluates trainee's progress and development by implementing an evaluation and proficiency assessment process that is consistent with company appraisal, developmental and feedback standards
- Develop creative design concepts that illustrate options of how client can benefit through L&D initiatives
- Stay abreast of training, development, and learning materials, methods and techniques and their possible application to current/planned training/educational programs
- Strong facilitation and presenting skills
- Strong instructional and curriculum design
- Must be highly skilled to manage multiple priorities and projects
- This position requires a four-year degree in adult education and/or equivalent experience and demonstrated application of training strategies in a business environment.
- Overall experience in curriculum design and a track record of executing and facilitating successful training programs
- Proficient in Office suite programs to produce aesthetically appealing marketing documents, presentations, and assets as well as other relevant software applications such as learning management systems and Adobe Suite
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top