Senior Strategist, Engagement Strategy (CRM)
This role will work as part of a team to support Customer Relationship Management / Customer engagement marketing programs for Ogilvy clients. Build client acquisition, cross sell, retention and loyalty programs and tactics across a variety of engagements and industries. Provide support for CRM engagements including – contact strategy, program execution, competitive reviews and creative optimization.
- Participate in development of CRM/Customer engagement plans for Ogilvy clients that integrate appropriate digital and outbound media including email, direct mail, social media, websites and traditional advertising
- Support strategic directions for CRM programs
- Suggest and manage tactics for CRM programs
- Participate in development of pilot programs to be sold into client organizations as “test and learn” programs that can lead to further offerings
- Analyze third-party vendors to ensure quality of service
- 5+ years experience that includes direct marketing and multi-channel integrated communications. Mobile marketing experience a plus.
- Experience from a CRM oriented agency preferred
- Strategically strong. Understands the clients business and is able to connect business challenges and CRM strategy/tactics.
- Data analytical skills and spreadsheet capabilities. Can build detailed business case/ ROI modeling
- Experienced with Marketing Automation Platform, build data driven multi channel customer engagement programs
- Experience with CRM platforms and database work
- Understand creativity and its role to CRM – strategically and tactically
- Structured and focus on details
- Can build well structured presentations
- Experience leading/managing clients.
- Ability to organize and present a story line in Powerpoint.
- Demonstrated analytical and organization skills.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Versed in email platform deployment and reporting
- Experience with data and databases (preferred)
OgilvyOne is a Customer Engagement Agency. We believe that marketing engagement is driven by content relevancy and creating relevant content requires a detailed understanding of the customer. We rely on customer data and data driven insights to inform our targeting, planning and creative content. This data focused approach is vital in order to create true marketing relevance for individual customers and superior customer engagement experiences.
Back to top