Senior Recruitment Executive
Administers and Performs recruiting and interviewing functions, and HR generalist functions for corporate services.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with HR team.
- Develop and execute recruiting database for Permanent, Freelance, and Intern.
- Handle all internship process, including planning and preparing end-to-end process of the annual Summer Internship Program and Regular Internship Program.
- Conduct pre-employment needs for candidate (e.g. schedule medical checkup between employee candidates with vendors).
- Prepare tools for new hires Conduct exit interview and compile its report for management for action.
- Helping HR to manage relationship with Top Tier University for internship programs.
- Make preparations for company trainings.
- Support C&B administration (leave, gifts, medical, etc).
- Process all recruitment-relevant invoices.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum GPA of 3.0.
- 1+ year of professional experience in Human Resource.
- Very good command of English both in oral and writing.
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills, analytic skills.
- Detail oriented with a good analytic and problem-solving skills.
Back to top