Senior Project Manager
Position Title: Senior Project Manager
Reports To: Director of Project Management
Ogilvy & Mather is one of the largest marketing communications companies in the world. Through its specialty units, the company provides a comprehensive range of marketing services including: advertising; public relations and public affairs; branding and identity; shopper and retail marketing; healthcare communications; direct, digital, promotion and relationship marketing. Ogilvy & Mather services Fortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses through its network of more than 450 offices in 120 countries. It is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). For more information, visit us at http://www.ogilvy.com.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of digital/online marketing programs and web development projects. The individual will work with the Account team and Discipline Leads (Creative, Information Architecture, Content Engineering) to set up the project process and define scope, cost, and time parameters. The Senior Project Manager will have client contact and will be responsible for ensuring that project deliverables meet time specifications and quality goals. Responsibilities include setting up project process, creating and managing project plans, estimates, scope of work documents, requirements, risk assessments, specifications, schedules, and budgets. They will facilitate effective workflow between creative and technology teams and work with the Account team to communicate project statuses to clients. Must be able to manage complex web development projects.
- Ensures that all documents have been completed, that deliverables are on schedule and within specification and budget for a given project.
- Performs cross-functional task management for a given project.
- Interfaces with the Account and Discipline Leads to resolve project-related issues; escalates larger project issues and risk as needed for resolution.
- Authors and maintains project schedule, project briefs, Statements of Work, change control procedures and cost estimates with input from team members as needed.
- Reports project status on a regular basis to management, project team and client.
- Ensures deliverables are complete and of the highest quality possible
- 4 – 6 years experience of Interactive Project Management Experience.
- Significant knowledge of web development, email and rich media technologies.
- Significant knowledge of interactive process including strategy, creative information architecture, content, engineering and QA deliverables.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Detailed oriented and take ownership attitude.
- Must be highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects.
- Must have the ability to work independently and manage communications in all organization level.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Excel and Word and MS Project.
- HTML, XML, Photoshop, Flash a plus.
Back to top