Senior Program Manager
- Scope management – Create, Manage & Track.
- Profitability management – Track/Measure, Report, Improve (in subsequent projects)
- Project management – Plan, Schedule, Execute, Manage & Report on project progress.
- Identify & Manage Risks, Identify & Manage Dependencies, Triage & Mitigate problems. Manage change control process.
- Team management – Ensure excellent team & project communications; strive for efficient & effective utilization of limited resources.
- Production Processes – Manage 360 production best practices
- Acquiring advanced skills for future Program Management Leadership.
- May serve as coach or project supervisor to more junior team members, supporting the development of team members.
- Key project contact with clients, creative teams and other agency partners
- Manage client objectives, expectations and timelines and communicate changes/directions to internal team
- Work collaboratively with internal team members to facilitate the process of developing effective strategies and briefs that lead to outstanding creative work
- Influence the quality of work and advocate for the agency/client relationship
- Able to effectively present work from a delivery standpoint
- Understand scoping & staffing requirements and managing to a budget
- Intermediate level of skills in the development and management of Client SOWs. Those with 6+ year’s experience should have exposure to advanced level of skill in this respect.
- Own/execute project management/ workflow system. Data entry support and reporting
- Identify potential project risks and develop contingency plans
- Understand and gain actionable insights from being part of qualitative and quantitative research
- Understand data, how to read campaign results, and partner with analytics and strategy teams to deliver reports
- Understand clients’ competitive landscape
- Has or is developing solid integrated, modern marketing experience (creative, digital, advertising.
- Understand how to form strong client relationships at the lower-to-mid-level.
- Able to manage expectations of internal & external stakeholders & team members.
- Demonstrated capability to get things done on budget and on time.
- Demonstrated commercial abilities & business & financial acumen as well as negotiating skills
- Understand agency dynamics & process and how it relates to the client’s business
- Strong internal relationships with departments & domains. [If needed for the particular role: particularly with creative team]
- Clear communicator
See Inside the Office of Ogilvy
Ogilvy is one of the largest marketing communications networks in the world. Founded by David Ogilvy in 1948, Ogilvy’s commitment to innovation has made it a global leader in brand advertising. It’s used its marketing know-how to build some of the most recognizable brands in the business, including clients like Sears, American Express, and IBM—all while maintaining its strict standard of creative excellence.
Back to top