Senior Marketing Analyst
The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers.
As a Senior Marketing Analyst you will have strong analytical skills to decipher and comprehend data and provide meaningful insights for clients ranging over a wide array of projects. Your key responsibilities will include: measurement and reporting, testing methodologies, segmentation strategy, generating insights, developing strategy, and communicating findings.
- Analyze, synthesize, and visually present data for program and campaign analysis internally and to the clients
- Turn results into executable action plans for business implementation
- Assist client and account team with strategic planning processes and identify analytical needs and solutions
- Develop and leverage deep understanding of the client's customer data
- Create marketing campaign testing plans and methodology for web, mobile, and email
- Understand, collect and document selection criteria and business rules for marketing campaigns and promotions
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Mathematics or other related field
- Five or more years related experience in marketing analytics or operations
- Knowledge and experience of applying customer segmentation
- Easily picks up new technology, superior analytical skills with emphasis on logical and practical solutions to problem solving, and creative/curious thinker
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in an unstructured environment and able to function independently
- Effective problem-solver who can articulate a business problem, a plan to solve the problem, and develop and put forth a strong POV or recommendation with accompanying rationale
- Cooperative, flexible, conscientious, dependable, resourceful, self-motivated, team-oriented
- Strong storytelling skills and a good eye for detail, ensuring the quality and accuracy of all materials that leave the agency, and exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated capability of articulating and explaining complicated statistical concepts or data findings in a way that the general audience can understand
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Hands-on experience with SQL or related database tools
You'll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top