Senior Director, Engagement Strategy
The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers. We have an immediate need to add talent to one of our largest account teams.
SENIOR DIRECTOR, DIGITAL AND MOBILE ENGAGEMENT STRATEGY
This engagement strategist will work directly with clients and our internal team – including account leaders, marketing analytics experts, technologists, and creative – to drive the development of strategic customer engagement, appreciation, and retention initiatives for one of our largest clients.
This work is highly variable but often includes the following:
- Become “trusted advisor” to key group of senior client stakeholders
- Develop innovative ideas to optimize global loyalty & customer engagement program
- Recommend strategies to optimize member engagement, especially in digital and mobile channels
- Provide thought leadership in areas of customer loyalty, retention, acquisition, advocacy and mobile engagement
- Advocate for best-in-class program ideation and enhancements
- Develop business cases to support recommended strategies / innovations
- Stay current in business and consumer environment; recommend potential areas of opportunity for client/program
- Analyze marketing and research data and propose “way-forward” for client program
- Conduct senior-level executive client updates
- Support and strategically leverage program partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, advertising, communications, or related field. Advanced degree is preferred.
- 7+ years in Marketing Consulting and/or demonstrated work experience in Direct Marketing, CRM, Loyalty Marketing, or Advertising.
- Deep experience in customer engagement across mobile and digital channels.
- Strong knowledge of customer analysis, profiling, business metrics, segmentation, and program tracking & evaluation.
- Strong storytelling skills and a great eye for detail. Curious about and current on latest consumer engagement trends and innovations.
- Creative and innovative self-starter.
- Effective problem-solver who can manage time effectively.
- True team player: cooperative, flexible, conscientious, dependable, resourceful, self-motivated.
- Global marketing program and/or automotive industry experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top