Senior Creative Planner (m/w/d)
- Berlin, Germany
"We make brands matter" - Ogilvy's vision is to give brands an attitude and anchor them in the minds of consumers in the long term. We advise our clients with our wide range of services and products and support them in providing consumers with relevant brand experiences.
For Ogilvy Germany we are looking for a Senior Creative Planner (m/f/d)
These are your tasks:
- Consult our global FMCG clients, develop comprehensive and holistic marketing, branding and communication strategies
- By analyzing the market, competition and target groups, you will gain clarity with regards to the strategic starting point as well as the needs and wishes of the respective target groups
- Insight Creation: Be a pioneer for our customers through clearly defining problems and providing unconventional lateral thinking to develop insights that bring our customers forward
- Design and conduct workshops for specific customer needs, starting with proactive or internal workshops
- Develop innovative and intelligent strategies and methods for greater customer loyalty across all channels
- Be responsible of customers and projects with the demand to deliver excellent, on-time and best possible quality
- Be an inspiring sparring partner and impulse generator beyond the daily business for customers, creation and PMO
- Take responsibility for the organization, structuring of work processes and management of your team
You bring that with you:
- Ideally at least 5 years of professional experience in an agency or in an agency-like environment and a clear background in creative planning/strategy as well as deep and broad knowledge in brand management
- A mixture of analyst, creative freethinker and presentation professional – with the ability to convince with your communication skills and your confident appearance
- Experience in the strategic management of international and multi-market budgets
- The ability to think holistically & consumer-centric and navigate the overall idea skillfully along the Consumer Journey
- Familiarity with common analysis tools, research methods and tools
- A strong analytical and structured approach, as well as communication skills (fluently English is mandatory, German is a nice to have) allowing you to present professionally to the client - inspiring not only the client with creativity, but also the entire team
- Skepticism and curiosity are your constant companions, which drive you to further development in order to share your knowledge and inspire your peers
We are looking for freethinkers who approach their tasks with courage, curiosity and a spirit of action and want to make a difference in their job. Someone who doesn’t let complex tasks scare them off, but sees them as a challenge, working persistently on the solution in the sense of the agency and the brand you are looking after. And someone who is always up for a good idea.
Does this apply to you? Annemarie Schröder is looking forward to receiving your application!
You don't need to add a photo to your application.
We promise that applicants who come into question for the job will be judged by us exclusively according to their abilities, independent of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or religion.
Back to top