"We make brands matter" - Ogilvy's vision is to give brands an attitude and anchor them in the minds of consumers in the long term. We advise our clients with our wide range of services and products and support them in providing consumers with relevant brand experiences.
Team WPP All Stars is looking for a Senior Creative Planner (f/m/d)
You will be part of a core global WPP team leading work on the iconic Milka brand for Mondelez, across Europe. You will be part of a core Ogilvy central strategy team egularly partnering with agencies such as DAVID Madrid, INGO, Wavemaker, Social.Lab. A team working together to deliver both exceptional story brand strategy and future-defining systems strategy - truly realising the potential of 21st century marketing.
Define the problem: What have we been asked to do, what can we do, what should we do?
- Understand how to give direction and partner with client and different brand, research, comms, PR, shopper, design and digital agencies.
Insight Creation: Finding things out, filtering them, rethinking them laterally to inspire.
- Able to develop and influence qualitative research design and to assess research findings at speed and find new knowledge and insights.
- Ability to identify and discuss with high-level clients opportunities that will benefit from specialist data planning or analytics i.e. e-commerce, scenario planning etc.
Set the Path: Giving inspiration, clarity & confidence to the team about what needs to be done.
- Act as a trio with Account and Creative leads to ensure positive direction of client activity.
Ideation: Helping creative & other disciplines come up with better ideas, faster.
- Act as an idea originator outside of main briefs and proactively seeks to develop new ideas.
Prototyping and Storytelling: Defining the idea, proving, communicating & selling it.
- A highly polished and compelling presenter in off the cuff and planned situations.
Manifesting the Work: Crafting the experience journey and delivery detail that brings the idea to life.
- Owns the development of how an idea can roadmap over three to five years.
Measurement and Effectiveness: Proving if, how and why the work created real value for the business and consumers. Show recognised expertise linked to proving the value of ideas to organisations.
- 6+ years strategy experience
- Experience working on major regional or global client strategy, preferably in FMCG
- A clear passion for realising brand communication in innovative ways, and knowledgeable on modern brand building theory
- Experienced in brand planning and/or creative development and knowledgeable about customer engagement, social media and PR & Influence planning principles
- Clear experience in ideating of overarching big ideas; architectural frameworks; long term, purpose-driven brand building strategies
- Strong track record in developing inspiring creative briefs and contributing to award-winning work recognised for both creativity & effectiveness
- Excellent experience in directly managing, developing and mentoring junior Planners
- Understanding of research & media landscape and planning fundamentals
- A strong interest in culturally driven insights and how to apply them to unlock big ideas
- A strong instinct for exceptional creative work; sound creative judgement
- An ability to cut through complexity to lead at pace
- Exceptional cross discipline team leadership and influencing skills
- German language knowledge preferable (French and/or Russian also advantageous)
Did that spark your interest? Then let’s talk to each other – about you, about us, about perspectives…
Your contact person Ann-Katrin Anderer is looking forward to your application, stating your availability. No application photo is required for your application.
We believe in the power of diversity and collaboration. We can only meet the challenges of today’s world together. We therefore undertake to assess applicants who are eligible for the job solely on the basis of their abilities and in principle regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or religion.