Senior Copywriter, Health & Wellness
Ogilvy is seeking a talented Senior Copywriter to join our Health team. Our ideal candidate understands the strategic dynamics involved in communicating in all traditional and digital channels – from creative copy for website and social media properties to conversation planning and engagement. Our Senior Copywriter will assist in creating highly visible, integrated marketing programs designed to drive consumer awareness.
The ideal candidate thrives seeing ideas through from concept to completion. As a specialist in copywriting and content planning, the candidate would create clear, compelling communications that would be used in campaigns for one of our team's largest clients.
- Craft a compelling voice for the client and clearly explain this voice to others
- Convey and reframe complex ideas or medical terminology into consumer-friendly, clear terms
- Express "the big idea" across a range of digital channels and interfaces, and understand how to adjust it to maximize each
- Balance and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Create persuasive messages, tell compelling stories (i.e. patients and caregivers) that help to develop readers into advocates.
- Participate in brainstorms, analyze and refine ideas, write strategic guidelines and plans, and make sure that others clearly understand
- Develop and maintain detailed guides that help our clients learn how best to interact in a digital world
- 4-5 years interactive copywriting experience turning strategy into compelling content. Experience within the healthcare arena required.
- Preferred experience in writing for all digital mediums, including interfaces and the most popular social media platforms
- Exceptional and flexible writing skills; you think and communicate clearly in all mediums
- Familiarity working with a diverse range of clients on projects
- Enthusiasm to communicate your vision and insights to both colleagues and client
- Agency experience strongly preferred
- Unbranded and branded Rx launch experience preferred
- BA/BS required
To be considered, candidates must submit writing samples with their online application. To submit your writing samples, you may attach a PDF or provide a link to an online portfolio. Applications received without writing samples will not be considered.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top