The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help our industry-leading clients build and strengthen relationships with their best customers.
The Senior Copywriter will collaborate directly with account managers, designers and developers in executing and ideating concepts. This position is responsible for aligning creative concepts with strategy, technical specifications, production planning, execution and quality assurance, and is responsible for the overall aesthetic of the work. You will take strategic direction from the Associate Creative Directors and Creative Director, and help make their vision a reality.
- Teaming with departmental peers to ensure the creation of high-quality concepts that meet client objectives
- Write expert, branded copy in a distinct voice that supports a variety of US and Global business units
- Create concepts that are extendable into campaigns and effective in print and online, and be able to present these concepts in a way that shows a thorough understanding of the strategy, while developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of our clients' brand identity and implementing it into all creative jobs
- Drive continuous process improvements to discover efficiencies and make recommendations to improve standards
- Bachelor degree required, preferable with English/Journalism focus
- 5 or more years of copywriting experience; advertising and interactive experience a must
- Interactive experience and interest, with a good understanding of social media
- Motivated, highly organized, able to prioritize, and flexible during peak workload
- Ability to partner with team members and implement feedback
- Strong creative and conceptual vision, with the ability to approach every assignment with a fresh perspective
- Must be open-minded, a positive thinker and enthusiastic
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
- Great sense of humor; willingness to work hard
- Online portfolio is required for consideration
The Lacek Group has smart people, a great environment, an engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
The Lacek Group
900 Second Avenue South
Minneapolis MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top