Senior Consultant, Insights + Analytics
This Sr. Consultant role is a web analytics role with heavy focus on using web behavior data to improve the UX for clients’ branding pages. The person will manage an onshore resource and work very closely with the campaign teams (both on the agency and client sides).
- Work with media planning, account and client campaign teams to identify key targets for campaigns using historical performance and syndicated research tools such as MRI, Simmons, Nielsen, Comscore
- Responsible for driving the strategy and roadmap for UI/ UX tests, set up the infrastructure to track and report on the performance and implement optimizations
- Responsible for spearheading the first large scale personalization campaign from analytics perspective by identifying the audience personas & user journeys, create measurement plan and drive testing
- Help manage extraction of data sets from multiple marketing/database platforms and perform hygiene and quality control steps. Data sources will include: web analytic tools, media analytics, customer databases, social listening tools, search tools, syndicated data, research & survey tools, etc.
- Oversee development of analytical plans including proper selection of methodologies, techniques, KPIs and metrics.
- Identifies appropriate approaches for gathering required insights across the various IBM digital properties, develops reports and client presentations with actionable insights and recommendations
- Pro-actively identifies challenges and offers solutions to move forward Serve as thought leader internally and with clients writing POV’s on industry trends, new technologies in the analytic area
- Mentor and guide junior team member, introduce them to new web analytic tools and technology and provide them opportunities to grow
- 7 years of experience in a web analytics focused role for digital marketing
- Experience with major digital analytics tools, such as: Doubleclick, Atlas, Omniture, Coremetrics, Webtrends, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with major personalization tools, such as Optimizely
- Experience with data visualization tools, such asTableau
- Experience with social listening tools, such as, Crimson Hexagon and Sprinklr
- Knowledge of SQL and R and if possible Python
- Expert skills in Excel functions: Pivots, advanced formulas/macros, multi-spreadsheet links and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of media tools including MRI, Netratings, Comscore, Stradegy, Nielsen Monitor+
- Advanced knowledge of marketing/advertising testing principles
- Demonstrated project, and client management expertise
- Campaign measurement
- CRM communications measurement planning and performance analysis
- Competency in analytic techniques such as: time series data analysis, segmentation, univariate & multivariate statistical analysis, various metrics and key performance indicators, research & test design, significance testing, variance and growth calculations, forecasting, return on investment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Client-facing experience
Back to top