Senior Consultant, Insights & Analytics
Sr. Consultants work with and manage a team of analysts to support the media teams and clients in the intelligent use of data. They lead clients along a path of continual learning and campaign improvement.
- Work with media planning and account teams to identify key targets for campaigns using historical performance and syndicated research tools such as MRI, Simmons, Nielsen, Comscore
- Assist Assoc. Director/Director Insights & Analytics in development and execution of measurement/analysis plans on behalf of clients
- Serve as the main contact point for the majority of internal requests from the media and search teams
- Direct media planning teams in the analysis of digital and direct response campaigns to uncover patterns and establish practical insights
- Help manage extraction of data sets from multiple marketing/database platforms and perform hygiene and quality control steps. Data sources will include: web analytic tools, media analytics, customer databases, social listening tools, search tools, syndicated data, research & survey tools, etc.
- Oversee development of analytical plans including proper selection of methodologies, techniques, KPIs and metrics.
- Identifies appropriate approaches for gathering required insights
- Develops reports and client presentations with actionable insights and recommendations
- Pro-actively identifies challenges and offers solutions to move forward
- Serve as thought leader internally and with clients writing POV's on industry trends, new technologies in the analytic area
- Establish strong relationships with advertising research community (Syndicated planning tools, Ad Servers, Branding Effectiveness research companies)
- 5+ years experience in an analytical role
- Online marketing and media experience/background
- Experience with major digital analytics tools, such as: Doubleclick, Atlas, Omniture, Coremetrics, Webtrends, Google Analytics, etc.
- Knowledge of SAS, SPSS, and SQL
- Expert skills in Excel functions: Pivots, advanced formulas/macros, multi-spreadsheet links and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of media tools including MRI, Netratings, Comscore, Stradegy, Nielsen Monitor+
- Advanced knowledge of marketing/advertising/research principles
- Advanced knowledge and applied experience in integrated, multi-channel marketing/advertising campaign tactics – including off-line and online/digital channels
- Demonstrated project, and client management expertise
- Online and/or offline campaign measurement
- CRM communications measurement planning and performance analysis
- Visual presentation of data through Excel, Tableau or other tools
- Quantitative research approaches and survey design techniques
- Competency in analytic techniques such as: time series data analysis, segmentation, univariate & multivariate statistical analysis, various metrics and key performance indicators, research & test design, significance testing, variance and growth calculations, forecasting, return on investment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Supervisory and client-facing experience
[email protected] is a global media agency and performance marketing network. With more than 800 employees in over 40 offices around the world, Neo helps clients leverage the latest digital and performance media techniques to connect with their customers and grow their businesses. The agency applies a data-driven strategic approach and cutting edge technologies across all digital disciplines (including paid and organic search, display, video, mobile, social media and affiliate marketing) and traditional channels. [email protected] is a unit of Ogilvy & Mather, a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). For more information, visit www.neoogilvy.com or follow @neo_Ogilvy on Twitter.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top