Senior Broadcast Business Manager
The Senior Production Business Manager works as the “right-hand” to the broadcast/interactive producers. They are responsible for handling the business details of producing television and radio commercials, and interactive ads. The Senior Broadcast Production Business Manager is also responsible for assisting producers in the bidding process for television commercials and prepare all bid packages. They will formulate and issue TV, radio & interactive production estimates, work with client cost consultants, maintain production files, and issue all production contracts.
The Senior Broadcast Production Business Manager will issue purchase orders to suppliers, approve vendor invoices, and work with all suppliers in the broadcast production process.
- Review creative and ballpark productions
- Flag possible legal, clearance, talent, and/or logistical issues; suggest solutions
- Handle full-up TV/content production, test, re-edit and radio jobs
- Review bids with Producers
- Work with Client’s Production Consultants
- Negotiate bids with vendors
- Estimate talent sessions
- Prepare production estimates
- Issue purchase orders, contracts, insurance declarations, and releases
- Review 3rd party licenses and contracts
- Liaise with outside legal counsel as necessary
- Approve vendor invoices
- Prepare change reports / revised estimates as necessary
- Reconcile job costs
- 5-8+ years Advertising Agency Business Affairs experience
- Working knowledge of SAG-AFTRA and AFM contracts
- Experience with US and foreign productions
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of Agency and Client personnel
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Ogilvy & Mather is one of the top ten marketing communications firms worldwide and the leading global network in one to one marketing. Today, Ogilvy employs over 15,000 people in 450 offices around the world. We are a member of the WPP family of companies. Our tradition of providing training and career development to our talent began with founder – David Ogilvy – and continues today over 60 years later. The strength of our reputation however, continues to lie in the collective skills and talents of the individuals we hire.
Back to top