Senior Art Director
Ogilvy group is one of the world's leading communications groups and the largest network agency present in Vietnam. Since 1995 Ogilvy group has been providing strategic, creative and production services to category-leading multi-national and Vietnamese companies. These include Consulting, Advertising, PR, Digital, Mobile, Social Media, Activation, Field Marketing and Design. In addition Ogilvy group also provides print, digital and video production services.
- Generate ideas and see them through to completion after understanding client requirements
- Work in teams both internal and external to develop creative outputs and thereafter discussing the same with the client
- Co-ordination with all internal departments of Advertising (studio/ production/ AV) to ensure smooth flow of day to day jobs
- Work with external agencies like producers, photographers, editors
- Supervise small teams to achieve creative excellence
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in advertising industry, at least 2 years at Senior Art Director level
- Ability to:
Generate (through the line, intergrated) ideas and move them forwardWork independently as well as team-work with partnersPresent, discuss and persuade (with client and internally)Supervise projects to completionLead projectsMotivate and instruct juniorsUse the brand framework for delivering client's specific workChallenge oneself for breakthrough thinking
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top